At Atos Jiu Jitsu we not only have Kids, Beginner, and Advanced Classes we also have a class twice a week specifically for women. We know that as a women in a still male dominant sport it can be intimidating to jump in, and start training. That is one of the reasons we have the womens only class. We want women to feel comfortable, and safe especially when they first start Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and if this means doing the womens only class at first then we want that to be an option.
5 Reasons Women Should Train:
1. It teaches you to learn to love your body for what it is capable of rather then what it looks like
2. You are not required to be big and strong to be good at it
3. The sisterhood is like no other
4. It smashes ideas about what women “should” or “shouldn’t” do
5. Makes you a positive role model to younger girls
The womens only class is lead by Black Belt World Champion Professor Angelica Galvao. She runs an extremely successful womans program here at Atos HQ.
No Gi World Champion 2015 – Black Belt Adult
European Open Champion 2015 – Black Belt Adult
Silver Medalist Pan Ams 2015 – Black Belt Adult
World Champion 2014 – Brown Belt Adult
We are running a special right now so if you are interested, and would like more information please call us at 858-292-5040 or email us email@example.com.