Here at Atos HQ we not only offer adult basics and advanced classes, but also a variety of kids classes broken up into 3 age groups: 3-5, 5-8, and 8-13. We believe that the practice of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is seen as a means to individual development and personal growth. Strength, self-awareness, respect, discipline and responsibility are common core values taught within our kid’s program.
KIDS 5-8 YRS PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
This program is designed to help students build a strong foundation for basic jiu jitsu techniques and improve their overall understanding of jiu jitsu practice. The curriculum for this program includes both beginner and fundamental techniques, as well as coordination drills, interactive games, and exploration of core concepts and ideas in the jiu jitsu art.
- Increase general understanding of jiu jitsu
- Learn self-discipline and build confidence
- Develop respect for instructors and peers
- Improve coordination and agility
- Beginner and fundamental techniques
- Overview of all positions and situations in jiu jitsu
- Coordination drills and interactive games
- Exploration of core concepts and ideas
Click HERE to sign up for a FREE one week trial!
If you are interested in learning more about our program please give us a call at 858-292-5040 or email us at email@example.com and get started on your FREE one week trial today.
Click here to check out our online training and get a FREE 7 day trial! New videos uploaded daily and 24/7 access to thousands of hours of techniques, drills, and pro-tips from Andre Galvao and his world-class team!