Whether you are interested in self defense, fitness, or competition, this class adjusts to meet any woman’s specific needs and goals.
The class is led by one of the most successful female competitors in the sport: World Champion Angelica Galvao. Prof. Angelica Galvao is a mother, wife, and competitor, and will help you reach any goal you have in mind. We welcome you to try it!
- All belt levels are welcome
- Develop student’s repertoire of attacks, defensive techniques, and escapes from every position
- Teach core concepts and ideas of jiu jitsu
- Build camaraderie among the women practitioners
- Beginner and fundamental jiu jitsu techniques
- Overview of all positions and situations
- Positional, situational and live sparring
- Mobility and agility drills
- Body weight exercises
- Question & Answer sessions
If you are interested in learning more about our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program please give us a call at 858-292-5040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get started on your FREE one week trial today.
Click here to check out our online training and get a FREE 7 day trial! New videos uploaded daily and 24/7 access to thousands of hours of techniques, drills, and pro-tips from Andre Galvao and his world-class team!