Kid’s 3-5 yrs Class
Teaching respect, discipline & responsibility
We believe that the practice of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is seen as a means to individual development and personal growth. Strength, self-awareness, respect, discipline and responsibility are common core values taught within all of our kid’s programs.
This program is designed to introduce our youngest students to jiu jitsu, as well as help them develop agility, flexibility and coordination. The curriculum includes fun games and interactive drills that teach basic jiu jitsu movements and beginner techniques, ensuring a strong foundation and better understanding of our art, while maintaining his/her interest and keeping it enjoyable for your youngster. Instructors also promote and reinforce strong core values through simple and easy-to-follow methods.
- Learn self-discipline and build confidence
- Develop respect for instructors and peers
- Improve coordination and agility
- Beginner jiu jitsu techniques
- Coordination-building drills and movement exercises
- Simplified explanation of core values