Kid’s 5-8 yrs
Teaching respect, discipline & responsibility
We believe that the practice of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is seen as a means to individual development and personal growth. Strength, self-awareness, respect, discipline and responsibility are common core values taught within our kid’s program.
This program is designed to help students build a strong foundation for basic jiu jitsu techniques and improve their overall understanding of jiu jitsu practice. The curriculum for this program includes both beginner and fundamental techniques, as well as coordination drills, interactive games, and exploration of core concepts and ideas in the jiu jitsu art.
- Increase general understanding of jiu jitsu
- Learn self-discipline and build confidence
- Develop respect for instructors and peers
- Improve coordination and agility
- Beginner and fundamental techniques
- Overview of all positions and situations in jiu jitsu
- Coordination drills and interactive games
- Exploration of core concepts and ideas