Kid’s Advanced Program
Teaching respect, discipline & responsibility
We believe that the practice of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is seen as a means to individual development and personal growth. Strength, self-awareness, respect, discipline and responsibility are common core values taught within our kid’s program.
This course is for students aged 8 to 13, and is focused primarily on competition. Program curriculum is based on competition scenarios, and includes more advanced jiu jitsu techniques and drills. Students will cover positions more in-depth and work toward building a more balanced and complete jiu jitsu game. Please note: this class requires instructor approval.
- Improve understanding and practice of jiu jitsu
- Learn self-discipline and build confidence
- Develop respect for instructors and peers
- Build more complete and balanced jiu jitsu game
- Fundamental and advanced techniques
- Competition and situational training
- In-depth exploration of concepts and ideas