Kid’s 8-13 yrs
Teaching respect, discipline & responsibility
We believe that the practice of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is seen as a means to individual development and personal growth. Strength, self-awareness, respect, discipline and responsibility are common core values taught within our kid’s program.
This program is designed to build a strong foundation in your student’s practice, and improve his/her coordination, movement, and agility. Students will also receive a comprehensive overview of all positions and techniques in the beginner and fundamental curriculum, as well as an introduction to the more advanced jiu jitsu curriculum. Students will also be given more detailed explanations of core jiu jitsu concepts and ideas.
- Improve movement and coordination
- Learn self-discipline and build confidence
- Develop respect for instructors and peers
- Overview of all positions and situations
- Comprehensive instruction of beginner and fundamental techniques
- Introduction to advanced jiu jitsu techniques
- Detailed explanation of core concepts and ideas
- Beginner and advanced No-Gi concepts