The kids competition class meets Monday-Friday from 4-5pm and is taught by Professor Mike Carbullido. This course is for students aged 8 to 13 (with some exceptions), and is focused primarily on competition.
The purpose of the class is to prepare kids for competition and offer more advanced training for the kids who already have some Jiu Jitsu experience. Program curriculum is based on competition scenarios, and includes more advanced Jiu Jitsu techniques and drills. Students will cover positions more in-depth and work toward building a more balanced and complete Jiu Jitsu game.
**Please note: this class requires instructor approval.
- Improve understanding and practice of jiu jitsu
- Learn self-discipline and build confidence
- Develop respect for instructors and peers
- Build more complete and balanced jiu jitsu game
- Fundamental and advanced techniques
- Competition and situational training
- In-depth exploration of concepts and ideas
If you are interested in learning more about our program please give us a call at 858-292-5040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get started on your FREE one week trial today.
Click here to check out our online training and get a FREE 7 day trial! New videos uploaded daily and 24/7 access to thousands of hours of techniques, drills, and pro-tips from Andre Galvao and his world-class team!