Whether you are interested in self defense, fitness, or competition, this class adjusts to meet any woman’s specific needs and goals.
The class is led by one of the most successful female competitors in the sport: World Champion Angelica Galvao. Prof. Angelica is a mother, wife, and competitor, and will help you reach any goal you have in mind. The Atos women’s team is currently ranked the number one team in the world.
We welcome you to come try it!
- All belt levels are welcome
- Develop student’s repertoire of attacks, defensive techniques, and escapes from every position
- Teach core concepts and ideas of jiu jitsu
- Build camaraderie among the women practitioners
- Beginner and fundamental jiu jitsu techniques
- Overview of all positions and situations
- Positional, situational and live sparring
- Mobility and agility drills
- Body weight exercises
- Question & Answer sessions
The women’s only class meets Tuesday & Thursday at 5:45pm. The class is a combined all belts class so all levels are welcome. If you are interested in learning more about our program please give us a call at 858-292-5040 or email us at email@example.com and get started on your FREE one week trial today. We currently have over 50 active female members.
Click here to check out our online training and get a FREE 7 day trial! New videos uploaded daily and 24/7 access to thousands of hours of techniques, drills, and pro-tips from Andre Galvao and his world-class team!