We believe that the practice of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is seen as a means to individual development and personal growth. Strength, self-awareness, respect, discipline and responsibility are common core values taught within our kid’s program.
This course is for students aged 8 to 13, and is focused primarily on competition. Program curriculum is based on competition scenarios, and includes more advanced jiu jitsu techniques and drills. Students will cover positions more in-depth and work toward building a more balanced and complete jiu jitsu game. The class meets Monday-Friday at 4pm.
Please note: this class requires instructor approval.
- Improve understanding and practice of jiu jitsu
- Learn self-discipline and build confidence
- Develop respect for instructors and peers
- Build more complete and balanced jiu jitsu game
- Fundamental and advanced techniques
- Competition and situational training
- In-depth exploration of concepts and ideas
If you are interested in learning more about our program please give us a call at 858-292-5040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get started on your FREE one week trial today. We currently have over 50 active female members.
Click here to check out our online training and get a FREE 7 day trial! New videos uploaded daily and 24/7 access to thousands of hours of techniques, drills, and pro-tips from Andre Galvao and his world-class team!