The No-Gi Program is offered in both fundamental and advanced classes. Students will have the opportunity to learn the same modern jiu jitsu being taught in gi classes, but learn how to adapt them to no-gi situations. Students must wear the Atos no-gi uniform to participate in these classes.
- All belt levels are welcome
- Improve overall understanding of no-gi jiu jitsu
- Balance ability to use techniques in both gi and no-gi situations
- Attacks, defensive techniques, and escapes from every position
- Core concepts and ideas
- Positional, situational and live sparring
- Question & Answer sessions
Click here to check out our online training and get 1 DAY FREE at Atos HQ for Monthly Subscribers, 3 DAYS FREE for Yearly Subscribers, and 15% off privates with Professor Galvao for all subscribers! New videos uploaded daily and 24/7 access to thousands of hours of techniques, drills, and pro-tips from Andre Galvao and his world-class team!