We believe that the practice of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is seen as a means to individual development and personal growth. Strength, self-awareness, respect, discipline and responsibility are common core values taught within our kid’s program.
- Improve understanding and practice of jiu jitsu
- Learn self-discipline and build confidence
- Develop respect for instructors and peers
- Build more complete and balanced jiu jitsu game
- Fundamental and advanced techniques
- Competition and situational training
- In-depth exploration of concepts and ideas
Here at Atos HQ of San Diego we proved a clean, safe, and fun environment for people of all ages and skill levels. If you are interested in learning more about our program please give us a call/text at 858-292-5040 or email us at email@example.com and get started on your FREE one week trial today.
Click here to check out our online training and get 3 DAYS FREE for Yearly Subscribers! New videos uploaded daily and 24/7 access to thousands of hours of techniques, drills, and pro-tips from Andre Galvao and his world-class team!